Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Systems Engineer
Location: Charlotte NC
Term: 12 months
- Senior systems engineer and technical expert in the development of very highly sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Write functional documents and design technical specifications.
- Design and/or redesign existing complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide coding direction and guidance on complex calculations and details of complex products with less experienced staff.
- Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans.
- Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents.
- Work closely with quality analysts on the preparation of test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
- Lead large projects.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions