Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Mulitple Locations in the U.S.
Term: 24 months
- Supporting PeopleSoft applications for HR, Finance, Wholesale and Digital lines of business
- Applying middleware, and other PeopleSoft/PeopleTools patches, upgrades and updates
- Diagnosing application issues and working with our application and technology partners to resolve them
- Partnering with other technology teams to deliver on company objectives and target operating model
- Monitoring application performance and developing approaches for performance improvements with a focus on ITRS Geneos.
- Customizing and developing server-side scripts and automation for efficiencies
- Executing tasks related to configuration reporting and management, and other audit & compliance related tasks
- Executing application code migrations with the PHIRE tool
- Participating in application failover and business continuity planning, testing and execution
- Remediating risk and application vulnerabilities in a timely fashion
- Automating system configuration management and business continuity exercises utilizing the Cutover tool.
- Consulting with application and engineering teams for organic growth and net new architecture and implementations with a focus on efficiencies without sacrificing availability or performance
- Developing standards for application availability
- Participating in a 2nd-level on call rotation
- Leads, designs, develops, test and implements applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolves coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Responsible for defining opportunities across IT to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Ensures that systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Mentors and trains other members of the team.
- Partners with Management, Dev, QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
- Focuses on building relevant capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry.
- Manages vendor/contractor partnerships to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Operates in restricted to niche domains: such as Capital Markets, Quants, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and leads the team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentors lower level team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge and understanding of technology infrastructure: networks, mainframe, and open systems in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and knowing how to convey appropriately to varying audiences and levels of leadership
- 5+ years of operating system experience (Windows and/or RHEL)
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft experience in mid-to-large enterprises
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- 2+ years of IIS or Apache Tomcat experience
- 2+ year of Java experience
- 5+ years of WebLogic experience
- 3+ years of change management experience (preferably ServiceNow)
- 10+ years of application production/availability support experience
- 5+ years of automation experience (Ansible, Puppet, HPSA, etc.)
- 2+ years of cloud-based infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry, etc.)
- 5+ years of network load-balancing experience (F5/AppViewX)
- 5+ years of certificate management
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quantitative trading, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 2+ years .NET experience
- 5+ years of NDM/Connect Direct experience
- 5+ years of AutoSys experience
- 5+ years messaging server experience (MQ)
- Digital certificate management experience
- 8+ years of experience working in a large enterprise network organization
- Scripting and automation experience
- 3+ years of Splunk experience
- 3+ year of PHIRE experience
- 3+ years of ElasticSearch experience
- Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions