Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: MicroStrategy Consultant
Location: Concord, California, 94520
Term: 24 months
- Serves as a technical resource in finding software solutions in niche domains (defined below).
- Conducts research and resolve problems in relation to processes, and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Analyzes user needs, determine requirements.
- Develops, implements and maintains software solutions to meet niche domain (defined below) business requirements.
- Provides technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Creates and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Creates test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications. Invests effort in learning domain knowledge and becoming an SME for the application and business function supported by the team.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Operates in restricted to niche domains: such as capital markets, quants, artificial intelligence, machine learning. Implements complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and participates to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Assists other team members in advanced software development.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quantitative trading, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions