Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC or New York, NY
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Ensure systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Define opportunities to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Lead, design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentor less experienced software engineers.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead team to achieve objectives.
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience building asynchronous, event driven UI’s
- 3+ yrs. Hands on Experience in multi-tier architectures
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation and other DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
- Experience working with OpenFin
- Experience working with caching technologies such as Redis or Oracle Coherence.
- Exposure to the Capital Markets business especially RMBS and Whole Loans
- Exposure to cloud technologies (Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Exposure to .NET (C#)