Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Systems Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte NC
Term: 5 months
- Responsible for providing business analysis expertise for technology initiatives in a financial product area(s) and/or a functional area within the Securities businesses.
- Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Use technical expertise and in depth capital markets domain knowledge in the relevant product or functional area to develop solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Apply knowledge of industry and technology changes to meet business partner tactical and strategic goals.
- Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participate in developing, planning and implementing re-engineering and process changes for greater efficiencies.
- Ensure effective system testing and project development lifecycle management within the area of responsibility.
- May manage others.
- Assisting with the implementation of Agile Reporter and the preparation within Agile of Regulatory Reports including the FR2900 & FR2644 weekly reports, Call Report and FR Y-9C report
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 4+ years of experience in the capital markets and investment banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of technology business systems analysis or design in capital markets and investment banking
- Knowledge and understanding of operational work flows/processes for capital markets and investment banking, including industry participants
- Knowledge and understanding of industry regulations for developing technological solutions