Location: Remote - US
- Support preparation of 10Q financial statements
- Support preparation of international subsidiary financial statements
- Assist in coordinating the approval of quarterly and annual financial reports with all relevant parties, including the audit committee, external auditors, and internal and external legal counsel
- Support Investor Relations with deliverables required for internal leadership, board of directors, and investors
- Support preparation of quarterly Audit Committee and Board meetings
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly consolidated reporting of the Company’s financial statements, statement of equity
- Maintain financial reporting calendar to inform parties of necessary reporting deadlines
- Strong financial reporting background with a solid knowledge of US GAAP, SOX 404 and SEC financial reporting standards.
- Experience using wdesk is a significant plus
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience with current or recent public company SEC financial reporting experience.
- Strong understanding of FASB and US GAAP rules and regulations
- Excellent organization, project management and analytical skills
- Meticulous and impeccable keen attention to detail