Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC preferred
Term: 9 months
- Will be responsible to review Unmatched Spend Items.
- Will be responsible to execute QA activities.
- Will be utilizing TRIMS, IRISWeb, and Ariba systems for reviews
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement (example: may include downstream training initiative identification and enactment), quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and follow up
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated/starter and proven ability to be adaptable to a dynamic work environment with multiple priorities and tight timelines
- The ability to present risk concepts in the right voice for the intended audience