Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 24 months
- Responsible for consulting with partners to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into designs and recommendations.
- Supports multiple SharePoint collections and sub-sites. Including building templates and building a self-service support model
- Supports the SharePoint migration to a new environment
- Builds SharePoint sites and forms that drive efficiencies for the Portfolio Delivery teams
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement (example: may include downstream training initiative identification and enactment), quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to quickly prototype business solutions leveraging common business tools, including SharePoint, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- SharePoint security experience
- 4 Years of SharePoint experience, including SharePoint Designer, Business Data Connectivity
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience