Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 18 months
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement (example: may include downstream training initiative identification and enactment), quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to identify and articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of an organization
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members and management
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Develop and maintain internal support procedures, tools and related documents in support of our partners
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills