Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- Analyze Information Management needs and craft business requirements to deliver tool functionality in a timely manner, and drive assigned program elements through Software Development Life Cycle including prioritization, documentation, demonstrations, training, and support
- Develop robust data analytics and reporting
- Provide consultative expertise to product end users
- Utilize thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple Lines of Business.
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the LOB's or business group's functional area or products to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst writing complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with business software applications for document/content management
- Experience working in both a Waterfall and Agile SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) methodology
- Experience as an Agile Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Information Management/ Records Management knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills – able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and organized manner
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including mid to senior level managers
- Experience in facilitating virtual and in-person collaboration meetings and work sessions
- Personal dedication and strong work ethic
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi-task, handle multiple assignments, and prioritize one's own work
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Ability to take ownership of the task assigned