Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: IT Auditor
Location: West Des Moines IA; Minneapolis MN; Charlotte NC; Raleigh NC; Atlanta GA; Denver CO; Portland OR; Sandy UT; Addison TX; San Antonio TX
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for successfully supporting and executing against the requirements of internal and external exams, internal audits, and enterprise testing & validation reviews.
- Responsible for supporting the intake, planning, executing, closing, and governance of exams, audits, and independent risk management reviews and all aspects of the related requests and communications.
- Contribute to a team responsible for awareness, escalation, and monitoring/tracking throughout the issue lifecycle (capture/plan/mitigate and monitor/sustainability/validation).
- Provide challenge and subject matter expertise to issue owners during the review period
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement (example: may include downstream training initiative identification and enactment), quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
- 5+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 5+ yrs financial experience
- 3+ yrs direct risk management experience
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience