Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Term: 6 months
- This position is responsible for successfully leading activities related to Conduct Management learning and performance support. The role will consult with management and business partners on performance matters that have significant complexity, scope, and impact.
- Assessing performance needs of allegation management employees and identifying enablers and obstacles
- Influencing the effective management of non-learning performance enablers with broader Conduct Management partners
- Developing learning strategies to build and enhance desired knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the allegation management lifecycle
- Designing and creating learning and performance support tools to address identified gaps
- Consulting with learning and development partners to create formal training
- Delivering learning content and facilitating discussions designed to enhance understanding
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience