Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join the team at this Fortune 500 communications provider that's been around for nearly a century and be part of a mission to improve people's lives by connecting them to the power of the digital world.
Position: Financial Assurance Analyst
Location: Broomfield Colorado 80021
Term: 8 months
- Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities.
- Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
- Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
- Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
- Audit and evaluate customer’s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
- Monitor usage trends and control points.
- Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
- Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis.
- Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of professional work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members.
- Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
- Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with a passion for service.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and SSIS.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!