- Strong experience with Financial Data Analytics.
- Experience with linking data.
- Experience with Forecasting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with PowerPivot, Power Query and/or PowerBI
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior working knowledge of SAP, Ariba and Apptio,
- Knowledge of MS PowerBI or similar reporting tools.
- Process monthly actuals, monthly forecasting, variance reporting, accruals, and other monthly financials to create a clear picture of the financial standing of the department while meeting consistent, recurring financial deadlines.
- Leverage advanced technical skills (Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, Power Query, Flow, SQL, ETL) to design and build data models, tools, processes, reports, and metrics that enable the planning, visualizing, and monitoring of financials.
- Analyze financial data to highlight opportunities, risks and trends in the financial health of the organization.
- Accurately estimate time to complete and deliver work to meet monthly, quarterly and year end budget and financial deadlines.
- Build and deliver presentations about the financial standing of the CTO organization.
- Coordinate and support organization on project governance, funding set up and release in SAP.
- Support organization on requisition, purchase orders or invoice processing and issues in Ariba.
- Track, submit and manage financial chargebacks for maintenance expenses to other portfolios on a monthly basis.
- Identify and document the steps of new/existing/changing financial processes.
- Forecast, notify, and follow-up with the project leads, product owners, and management for outstanding order status, budget numbers, and any issues that arise in the purchasing chain.
- Document and understand the team's product portfolio from a financial standpoint and ensure all renewals and support are properly planned, tracked, and up to date each month.
- Independently resolve ad hoc requests and work with subject matter experts to identify the next steps and resolve the request.
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and report on all levels of budget matters from individual purchase orders, to individual project budgets, to annual group budget allocations.
- Coordinate meetings, take meeting minutes, and follow-up on all action items for meeting with multiple ITx members and potentially business partner members.
- Occasional evening and/or weekend hours required during financial deadlines.
- 1st round with the Hiring Manager, video conference of 30 minutes.
- 2nd round with the Hiring Manager and other team members, video conference of 45 minutes.