Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Financial Analyst Intern
Location: Houston, TX 77046
Term: 10 months
- Under general supervision, update daily prices of financial securities such as domestic and international equities, warrants/rights, bonds, CMOs, structured products, derivatives such as swaps and OTC options.
- Review vendor supplied prices and research resolution of pricing exceptions in a timely manner.
- Independently prepare valuation reports for the Valuation Committee, the Board of Trustees, Financial Reporting, and the funds’ independent auditors.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field is required or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would provide the knowledge, skills and ability.
- Experience with Excel formulas.
- Must understand and be able to explain key financial concepts and how they contribute to the generation and analysis of valuations.
- Must have the ability to research and communicate the valuation methodologies of new and complex investments.
- Must be able to utilize computer equipment and software at a proficient or advanced level.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!