Exciting 6 months contract in Plano, TX for a Financial Analyst.
- Process monthly actual, monthly forecasting, variance reporting, accruals and other monthly financials to create a clear picture of the financial standing of the department while meeting consistent, recurring financial deadlines
- Analyze financial data to highlight opportunities, risks and trends in the financial health of the organization
- Accurately estimate time to complete and deliver work to meet monthly, quarterly and year end budget and financial deadlines
- Build and deliver presentations about the financial standing of the Builders department organization.
- Coordinate and support organization on project governance, funding set up and release in SAP
- Support organization on requisition, purchase orders or invoice processing and issues in Ariba
- Track, submit and manage financial chargebacks for maintenance expenses to other portfolios on a monthly basis
- Identify and document the steps of new/existing/changing financial processes.
- Forecast, notify, and follow-up with the project leads, product owners, and management for outstanding order status, budget numbers, and any issues that arise in the purchasing chain.
- Document and understand the team's product portfolio from a financial standpoint and ensure all renewals and support are properly planned, tracked, and up to date each month.
- Independently resolve ad hoc requests and work with subject matter experts to identify the next steps and resolve the request
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and report on all levels of budget matters from individual purchase orders, to individual project budgets, to annual group budget allocations
- Coordinate meetings, take meeting minutes, and follow-up on all action items for meeting with multiple ITx members and potentially business partner members
- Nice to have: Prior working knowledge of SAP and Apptio
- Occasional evening and/or weekend hours required during financial deadlines
If this is a good fit, Apply now!