Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Financial Analyst
Location: Fruitville, FL, 34232
- Revenue Analyst / Remote Responsible for assisting in development and enhancement of revenue process for new and current products of Care Communication. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of new product strategies and QTC workflows for their revenues.
- Developing and enhancing processes and procedures to include strong organizational controls to maintain SOX compliance.
- Review and update SSP Pricing Studies of current products. Setup and outline SSP Pricing Studies for new products.
- Review the current revenue recognition policy alongside process documentation and evaluate compliance. Revise process documentation where necessary.
- Recommend new processes and procedures that utilize technology, build efficiencies, and streamline workflows.
- Assist with special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties may be assigned. Education, Experience, and Qualifications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required, with a preference for a Masters Degree.
- CPA/CMA Preferred
- 2-5+ years of experience required in a relevant role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Teams.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including but not limited to: data filters, pivot tables, VBA programming, and macros.
- Experience with JD Edwards required.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of multiple element and software revenue recognition guidance including ASC 606.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to a wide range of customers.
- Ability to define problems, identify solutions and follow through to completion.
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented environment.
- Organizational skills to prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.