Position: Finance Consultant/Associate
Term: 5 Months
- Working closely with business partners, the consultant will be responsible for the following: reporting financial performance across the organization, measuring programs, analyze P&L and effectively communicate results and findings to leaders.
- Maintain financial data sources, identify improvement opportunities with direction from manager, work collaboratively across the team and with IT on issues, assist in various department projects in support of department goals.
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years experience.
- Proficient with P&L reporting and analysis.
- Superior organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Enjoys fast paced dynamic team.
- Communicates effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
- Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others.
- Active listening skills, decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management.
- Ability to work well within a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Bachelor degree