Position: Finance Consultant
Location: - Lincoln RI 02865
Term: 12 Months
- Working closely with business partners across the organization, the Advisor will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Lead the collaborative development of projects with other internal and external resources to deliver work that is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Support the development of and manage the execution of strategies.
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure initiatives meet deadlines.
- With direction from a manager, leverage analytics to measure campaign success, and support optimization to deliver desired results.
- Apply lessons learned and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal processes
- Act as an independent, self-starter, and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
- Be able to negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
- With direction from a manager, ensure all materials are on-strategy and meet brand and legal guidelines.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years of experience with a focus on where data, technology, and creativity meet.
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly
- Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
- Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
- Active listening skills
- Decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management.
- Ability to work well within a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word Loyalty program experience is a plus
- Verifiable High school Diploma Required Bachelor degree preferred