Title: Field Technical Support
Location: Westlake Village, CA and surrounding areas
If you have great tech skills and equally great customer service/communication skills we want to hear from you! This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with a dynamic and fun company! Ideal candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of PC/Mac/iOS/Android platforms and associated software. Provide knowledgeable PC software, hardware, and network connectivity troubleshooting. Be proactive and excellent customer service skills are an absolute requirement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots Windows and MacOS operating systems.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots network cards/Wi-Fi network connectivity software.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots Microsoft Office 365 and proprietary application software. Installs, configures and troubleshoots PC/Mac hardware and other approved peripherals.
- Assists Network Engineers in reporting and debugging network issues as required.
- Setup and/or moving of PC/Mac workstations or laptops within an office or relocate as needed
- Configures and troubleshoots network printers and printing on client computers.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner and track all work in Service Now
- Ensure customer satisfaction with every interaction.
- Keeps customer informed of issues and provides update in status in ticket tracking system.
- Performs special projects as requested by supervisor.
- Escalates issues as necessary to other groups within the IT organization.
- May be required to travel overnight.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic understanding of networking and TCP protocol
- Ability to install &troubleshoot operating system software
- Ability to install hardware, peripherals and resolve hardware conflicts
- Ability to provide support via telephone to end-users
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and possess a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to take initiative and work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player attitude essential
- Strong Time Management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Windows and MacOS (installation and troubleshoot)
- Microsoft Office (installation and troubleshoot)
- 2 years desktop and Internet access support experience
- Strong knowledge in all Microsoft Products including (Office, Office365 applications, Teams, Sharepoint, and Yammer)
- Basic network and server administration knowledge.
- Active Directory and OKTA knowledge
- 3+ years desktop support experience
- Experience with MAC OS and Apple i-products
- MCSA and/or CNA, or 2 years experience as technical support person in a network environment.
- Windows MCP or 2 years equivalent experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- MCSA or MCSE, A+, or equivalent work experience.