Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Field Support Technician
Location: Tampa, Florida, 33602
Term: 12 months (11/20/2020 to 11/20/2021)
- Oversees the daily operations for a specified location including software, hardware, tape backups, phone administration, and the local area network.
- Provides level I & II end-user support for software and hardware issues.
- Oversees the daily operations of the local area network. Installs and upgrades Microsoft Windows operating systems including standard business applications and associated peripherals.
- Troubleshoots Desktop Virus and malware issues Maintains a daily backup of all network files.
- Performs service administration tasks for software and hardware products to ensure manufacturer warranty.
- Troubleshoots any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance.
- Provides recommendations of program changes to correct software problems.
- Assists in the purchasing of new computer equipment and peripherals for a specified location.
- Performs software and hardware inventory.
- Basic Administration of Phone and Voicemail systems for site.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Administering O365 platform including Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, and Microsoft Teams a must
Providing 'VIP' and hands on support for 1000+ engagement team
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and a minimum of two to three years of related experience and/or training.
- A+ PC Technician; -- Both Network + and Dell Hardware certification is a plus
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or allocations.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret situations.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options.
- Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Exceptional Customer Skills required.