Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Field Support Technician
Location: Aurora Colorado 80011
Term: 6 months
- Sole on site IT support, personally taking full responsibility for all technology at their auction(s).
- Work without direct supervision.
- Travel expectation: Up to 20% and on occasion with short notice.
- Sale Day Support – teams required to report 2 hours prior to every sale. Some sites have night, weekend, or holiday sales. Technician is required to be available.
- Pre-Sale Checklist
- Sale Day Checklist – begins between 6am – 7am at most locations
- Make quick decisions to resolve issues that impact the sale. Use creativity to find work-arounds to restore sale day critical processes.
- Lexmark Laser Printer Repairs (~600 incidents per month submitted nationally)
- Field Technician will be required to become Lexmark Certified after passing a series of exams.
- Field Technician will be expected to repair all Lexmark printers.
- These repairs can be extensive sometimes requiring a few hours of disassembly.
- Technology Point of Contact for “troubleshooting” from teams such as Network Engineering, Infrastructure, Application Support, Telecom, etc. for triage and troubleshooting especially for Severity 1 issues.
- Teams are required to work after hours or weekends to prevent production interruptions to swap out equipment for these teams.
- Create technical documentation to be published and shared in the Service Now knowledgebase.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years of Service and Support experience.
- Lexmark Certification required within 180 days of employment.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required.
- Ability to manage relationships while being consistent and providing quality.
- Must also have functional and technical expertise, show initiative, be customer focused, and work well in teams.
- Must be able to independently prioritize daily workload.
Even better if you have:
- B.S. Degree in computer science or related field.
- MCSE, A+, CCNP, CCNA, or MCP certifications.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!