Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Sarasota Florida 34236
Hourly Rate: $ 17 /hr.
Term: 3 months Contract to Hire
- Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Technician will travel to each client’s location.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer.
- Works under general supervision.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years plus supporting Desktops, Laptops and Printers.
- 3 years plus with customer service experience .
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly) .
- Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends .
- Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments .
- Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50lbs. .
- After training is complete, candidate will be added to the on call rotation 7x24
- Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position.
- Smartphone with tethering/hot spot capabilities (Reimbursed within Corporate Guidelines) .
- Laptop .
- Basic Hand Tools .
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Even better if you have:
- CompTIA A+ .
- OEM Printer Warranty Certifications .
- OEM Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certifications .
- Server experience would be a bonus