Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Los Angeles CA 90017
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (04/26/2021 to 07/24/2021)
Work Schedule: MUST BE WILLING TO WORK any shift, 10 am to 7 pm (1 hr lunch break). This could be anything from Mon to Friday to Thur-Mon. Overtime expected as well as a rotating on call shift.
- Desktop Support - Systems may be POS systems or Desktop/Laptop units
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- CompTIA A+ Certified a must,
- Reimaging and updating O/S experience required.
- Printer Break-fix experience (more than consumables and setup) Deskside Customer Service Support Experience Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly
- MUST HAVE Field Service Experience and Printer Break Fix repair.
- Must be able to follow written instructions
- Installation skills a plus: installing equipment on various surfaces such as tile, steel, brick, other various materials.