Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Elk River Minnesota 55330
Term: 3 Months Contract-to-hire (03/15/2021 to 06/12/2021)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- The ability to show up every day to work and be punctual.
- Customer satisfaction skills and be able to take care of our customers in a quick and thorough fashion.
- Looking for at least 1 year of field dispatch work.
- Previous Field Service and/or Desktop, POS, printer Break/Fix experience
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record required (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- CompTIA A+ is a plus