Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Louisville, KY 40209
Term: 5 months Contract to Hire (03/30/2021 to 08/26/2021)
- This position involves hands-on work diagnosing and fixing problems focusing on the mechanical repair of equipment.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Must have solid Desktop, Laptop, and Printer experience to service the area. Including HP, Dell, Lenovo, and Lexmark equipment.
- Component level repair experience
- Customer Service and field experience is a plus
- Experience running service calls and Good customer service.
- This is a driving position and reliable transportation is required.
- A+, Networking skills, all experience with computer and network hardware is a plus.
- Need someone that is outgoing and a team player.