Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Tallahassee Florida 32301
Term: 4 weeks (04/12/2021 to 05/12/2021)
Work Schedule: Position is mostly M-F 8am to 5pm, with the option to work overtime and weekend on-call at times - overtime is always approved if it's needed to take care of the customer.
- Technician will perform preventative maintenance on hardware throughout the store, troubleshoot, order parts, and repair hardware, and will do miscellaneous projects for the client.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Retail/POS experience and
- A+ certification. Cabling experience is a definite plus (CAT6 and/or Fiber).
- Previous Field Service and/or Desktop, POS, printer Break/Fix experience
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record required (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)