Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Charlotte North Carolina 28105
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (04/12/2021 to 07/10/2021)
- This position will require running multiple account and will require oncall 7x24 every 3-4 weeks.
- Associate should be willing to work off peak hours including nights and weekends.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Previous Field Service and/or Desktop, POS, printer Break/Fix experience
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record required (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- CompTIA A+