Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Austin Texas 78753
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (03/31/2021 to 06/28/2021)
- Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements SLA’s.
- Technician will travel to each client’s location. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer.
- Works under general supervision.
- Will perform Printer support including hardware break fix, IMAC, and project work Equipment covered includes HP, Dell and Lexmark Printers
- 1 years plus supporting Network Hardware and Servers
- 2 years plus supporting printers or MFD’s (multi-function displays), including software and break fix.
- 2 years plus with customer service experience
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
- Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Need to be very personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to manage priorities
- Basic understanding of networks.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Smartphone with tethering/hot spot capabilities (Reimbursed within Corporate Guidelines)
- Basic Hand Tools
- CompTIA A+ OEM
- Printer Warranty Certs
- OEM Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certs