Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Tucson Arizona USA 85747
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (01/25/2021 to 04/24/2021)
- The balance of the time will be regular Field Tech dispatch work.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- CompTIA A+ Required
- Printer experience.
- Needs 3 years of experience
- Previous Field Service and/or Desktop, POS, printer Break/Fix experience
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record required (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- Any POS experience is a major plus and Lexmark certs would be great.