Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Portland, Oregon, 97201
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (12/28/2020 to 03/27/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat 9-6, On-Call Rotation,
- Must be able to complete self-directed training and have independent time management skills.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Experience with printer maintenance and POS systems.
- Previous Field Service and/or Desktop, POS, printer Break/Fix experience
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record required (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- A+ or Lexmark certifications preferred but not required.