Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: San Jose CA 95134
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (12/07/2020 to 03/08/2021)
Work Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday 0900 to 1800
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printers.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Technician will travel to each client’s location
- Works under general supervision
- 3 years plus supporting Desktops, Laptops and Printers.
- 3 years plus with customer service experience
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
- Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
- CompTIA A+