Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Chesapeake, VA 23322
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (11/02/2020 to 01/30/2021)
Work Schedule: 8 AM and 10 PM with on call rotation that would cover being available for 7x24 hour on call rotations.
- Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Technician will travel to each client’s location
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer
- Works under general supervision
- Be able to follow process documentation is required for every call.
- 5 years plus supporting Desktops, Laptops and Printers.
- 5 years plus with customer service experience
- Field Tech break fix experience
- Willingness and ability to follow the processes.
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
- Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends.
- Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Candidate needs to be a self starter and can manage their time to maximize efficiencies.
- Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
- Smartphone with teethering/hot spot capabilities (Reimbursed within Corporate Guidelines)
- Basic Hand Tools
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- CompTIA A+
- OEM Printer Warranty Certifications
- OEM Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certifications
- Server experience would be a bonus
- Router experience using a console cable and emulator software