Position: Field Merchandising Analyst
Location: Tampa, Florida 33614
Term: 12 months (05/24/2021 to 05/20/2022)
- Quantitative Analysis:
- Collaborate with Field Merchandising Team(s) to scope and plan any and all financial and quantitative analyses that will aid in day-to-day management of the business and yield critical answers to longer-term strategic questions.
- Understand the required data sets to complete the analyses and procure them accordingly.
- Lead the timely delivery of zero-defect analyses to support insight development.
- Run ad hoc analysis upon request and provide actionable insights with recommendations for next steps.
- Product Management:
- Run regular sales reporting to analyze market data and assist in decision making.
- Partner with internal and external teams to build and or execute sales strategies.
- Assist in day to day product management activities; new item set up, pricing and vendor support.
- Support price change functions and activities within the Alcohol business
- Communication & Business Reporting:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and on paper, to Merchandising and Cross-Functional teams throughout the organization.
- Partner with outside suppliers to assist with communication and reporting on sales performance, seasonal sales and sell thru and ad planning. Distill findings and craft a succinct and powerful business case that effectively communicates actionable recommendations
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of analytical experience in a
- business environment
- Demonstrate Proficiency in Microsoft excel and power point
- College Degree Required
- Previous Retail Experience a plus (1-3 Years) with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Problem Solving, candidate must have the the ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach, structure, analyze and develop recommended solutions.
- Communication Skills- Ability to partner and collaborate across multiple departments