Very large oil and gas company based in The Woodlands / Spring, TX is seeking a Business Analyst to assist in the design and implementation of short and long-term strategic projects in support of the companies oil and gas field data capture and oil and gas production data flow processes. This is not a remote role, as the entire company has returned to the office, therefore you will work onsite at a beautiful campus with many amenities. Will work Monday-Friday, normal business hours.
As the Field Data Capture Business Analyst, you will serve in a hybrid role that requires oil and gas production operations knowledge, advanced knowledge of database query design, and SSIS and API integration between systems along with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively in a collaborative team environment. Interpersonal skills are also vital as direct interaction with a wide range of global users and vendors is expected.
- Experience working in the upstream oil / gas industry required
- Experience with P2’s Merrick Suite of products (eVIN, Procount, Carte) or Seven Lakes Joyn FDG is required
- Experience with collaborating between multiple stakeholders (Business, IT, and vendor) to understand requirements
- Being a Self-starter and possessing the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment is critica
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong technical skills (SSIS, SSRS, SQL, C#, .NET, JSON, Postman) preferred
- Experience using web API’s to integrate data between applications is preferred
- Experience supporting data flow from SCADA systems to production accounting systems is preferred