Very large oil and gas company based in The Woodlands / Spring, TX is seeking a Business Analyst to assist in the design and implementation of short and long-term strategic projects in support of the companies oil and gas field data capture and oil and gas production data flow processes. This is not a remote role, as the entire company has returned to the office, therefore you will work onsite at a beautiful campus with many amenities. Will work Monday-Friday, normal business hours.
As the Field Data Capture Business Analyst, you will serve in a hybrid role that requires oil and gas production operations knowledge, advanced knowledge of database query design, and SSIS and API integration between systems along with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively in a collaborative team environment. Interpersonal skills are also vital as direct interaction with a wide range of global users and vendors is expected.
- Experience working in the upstream oil / gas industry required
- Experience with P2’s Merrick Suite of products (eVIN, Procount, Carte) or Seven Lakes Joyn FDG is required
- Experience with collaborating between multiple stakeholders (Business, IT, and vendor) to understand requirements
- Being a Self-starter and possessing the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment is critica
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong technical skills (SSIS, SSRS, SQL, C#, .NET, JSON, Postman) preferred
- Experience using web API’s to integrate data between applications is preferred
- Experience supporting data flow from SCADA systems to production accounting systems is preferred
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.