Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Facilities Coordinator
Hourly Rate: $ 29.34/hr.
Term: 2 months
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance for common areas of large nationwide retailer.
- Strategic thinking, organized, high volume, lease interpretation (validate within lease before executing task)
- The purpose of this position is to provide the research and facilitation of repairs and maintenance.
- Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors.
- Perform Lease review/interpretation.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies.
- Facilitates the maintenance and repairs for client.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma Required.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Knowledge of commercial property management, financial terms and principles desired.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Products (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc.).
- Heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use query and report generation tools.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!