Term: 4 month contract (06/18 - 10/31) - could be temp to perm but site is closing and moving in 1 year
Location: 15715 Arrow Highway Iwindale, CA 91706
Day to day responsibilities:
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors.
- Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training. Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous facilities coordinator experience
- A well rounded Administrative Assistant will be ideal for this role. HM would also consider a Maintenance Tech or Building Engineer with good computer skills.
- Must be have knowledge of use of basic Microsoft Office Suite (pivot tables would be a plus) and Office Equipment.
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to successfully completing the contract
- Experience with a work order system would be a plus.