Position: Facilities Coordinator
Location: Seattle, Washington 98121
Hourly Rate: $22.00/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Responds to client inquires and concerns.
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients.
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors.
- Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.