Terrific Contract Opportunity with our client in the health insurance field!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers.
Our client's goal is to provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs.
Term: 5 months
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Implements enterprise wide workforce performance solutions using adult learning principles in a manner that is both engaging and effective; imparts skills and knowledge across all lines of business as prescribed by the approved curriculum. This role provides expert consultation to business owners, and stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the program.
- Acculturate workforce by integrating the company vision and strategic direction and core philosophies into course facilitation for enterprise new hire and corporate projects.
- Build workforce capability by imparting requisite knowledge and skills across multiple systems, applications, products, services and processes to a diverse and dynamic learning population using synchronous/asynchronous facilitation for blended solutions.
- Conduct interviews and consultation meeting with line management and business partners to gather requirements, objectives, proficiency metrics and learning and development needs.
- Use a systems approach to implement solutions, assure maximum adoption and operational readiness.
- Provide relevant performance feedback to individuals and groups throughout the program life cycle.
- Manage all classroom/virtual classroom activities to include pre/post consultations, enrollments, end-user performance management and the facilitation schedule.
- Collaborate with matrix team to design, develop and implement assessment and measurement tools.
- Conduct performance-based measurement assessments for objective evaluation of instructional programs.
- Recommend, design, and implement interventions to bridge complex performance gaps.
- Provide expert facilitation of synchronous and asynchronous across all modalities; certify junior instructors, Subject Matter Experts and potential CTPs.
- Perform regular evaluation of facilitation standards; mentor department instructors and other facilitation support resources.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- An undergraduate degree
- 3 years experience in a corporate university, business training function business coaching function, classroom facilitation or general facilitation environment. Working knowledge of adult learning, instructional systems, or change management required
- 5 years experience in a training capacity with a business unit or academic institution may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Strong synchronous, and asynchronous facilitation and presentation skills
- Quick learner that is able to assimilate new knowledge and skills as necessary
- Adaptable self-starter with strong project management skills
- Knowledge of how adults acquire and apply information and skills
- Ability to bridge performance gaps using industry standard facilitation techniques that accommodate various learning styles and modalities
- Skilled in the use of standard facilitation equipment and other relevant training tools
- Skilled in systematically determining performance gaps, and developing strategies for achieving the targeted objectives
- Skilled in research, observation, consulting, coaching and providing feedback to employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various employee and customer levels from direct service personnel to executives across diverse cultures
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
- Demonstrated mastery of synchronous/asynchronous facilitation using various modalities such as instructor led, virtual, and web 2.0
- Strong knowledge of interventions and instructional design systems
- Demonstrated facilitation expertise in 1 or more of the following line of business or disciplines:
- 1. Healthcare Operations (i.e. Customer Service/Claims/Membership)
- 2. Healthcare/Clinical Operations
- 3. Sales & Marketing
- 4. IS/Technology
- Certification within the Training and Development body of knowledge preferred (i.e., ASTD, Langevin, DDI, etc.)