Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 18 months
- Design, develop and test utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements, design and write technical specifications to build complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide help to less experienced engineers and develop highly efficient and quality code according to client coding standard.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met and contribute to creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software engineering experience as Full stack developer
- 5+ years of Java Script, extJS, HTML5 and Java experience
- 5+ years of database experience with 2 or more of the following platforms: Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB
- 3+ years of Working in Agile environment.
- 3+ years of Spring framework experience such as Spring Boot
- Experience developing event based distributed applications.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application and web security
- Knowledge and understanding of API programming with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- Self motivated and Ability to work in agile team with minimum supervision.
- Thorough understanding of unit test framework like Junit, Mockito and ability to adopt TDD
- An industry-standard technology certification