KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Success in this role revolves around three key tenets of understanding:
- The goals of the business
- Development capabilities and limitations
- And most importantly -the functional task flows of our users
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Tactful soft skills and being an active listener are a must.
- The ability to not only formulate, but also articulate, solutions that can be understood by all partner teams is also paramount to this role.
- You may be a single individual contributor, but you have the right experience and attitude to lead and execute end-to-end design projects within the expected project timelines.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years contributing to design efforts that include enterprise applications for desktop, and/or mobile platforms
- Highly skilled in Sketch/Figma. Experience with Abstract, Invision and other relevant design tools are a plus
- A strong ability to build relations and work independently
- Understanding of the full life cycle development of enterprise projects, within an Agile environment, is a plus
- A degree related to Design, Computer Science, User Experience or relative field, and/or consummate experience