This strong Experience Designer will assist the R&D UX Team in transforming how customers shop in stores with their mobile device. The project is at the bleeding-edge of retail convenience. This candidate with be comfortable designing brand new solutions and experiences, on a fast-paced iterative team of pros. The candidate should be comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, and critique of their work.
- Responsible for designing, developing & productizing holistic digital experiences optimized for efficiency and simplicity of Professional Solutions using research-based methods
- Drives user-centric, iterative and collaborative design process revolving around rapid prototyping, user research, continuous improvement & deployment.
- Contributes to coherent visual and interaction designs across flows and channels
- Emerging recognition that it's not all about UX, but how UX contributes to a broader goal
- Works with UX team members, product managers and engineers
- Confident in applying best practices to common design problems
- Confidently communicates decision-making rationale to team members
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong and capable engagement in standard UX processes
- An established performer with strong communication skills who proactively builds relationships and is a key contributor to improvements in designs and processes
- Can work independently or within a cross-functional team under specific creative direction, existing style guides and frameworks to create sketches, wireframes, user flows, visuals, prototypes and /or other interface specifications
- Very proficient using Sketch, or Figma, and Abstract
- Comfortable using Miro, or Mural
- EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 3+Years