Role: Executive Briefings Programs Manager
Contract role - hyper growth company
We are looking for an Executive Programs Manager for a rapidly scaling global SaaS technology company. The Executive Programs Manager will work with sales teams and executives to plan and execute various executive programs, including EBCs, Executive Intros, Town Halls, and Executive Roundtables.
- Design and deliver high-end executive experiences through in-person and virtual formats with an eye for sophistication and detail
- Support and contribute to all executive programs and logistics, including: Executive Briefings (EBCs), Executive Roundtables, Executive Townhalls, and Executive Intros
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure clear communication on all programs
- Create, measure, and track executive introductions and pipeline impact
- 4+ years as an Executive Briefing Center program manager, or in a field marketing role working directly with customer meetings, or in managing executive corporate CxO programs
- Must have ability to interface effectively with executive-level customer audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: attention to detail
- Willing to do “whatever it takes’ in the interest of a world class customer and account team experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to deal with last-minute changes and deadlines while showing grace under pressure
- Excellent project management skills; intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Previous experience in sales is a plus!