Terrific 6+ month contract opportunity in Plano, TX for an Executive Administrative Assistant. Will provide admin support for the leadership team (Vice President, General Manager, Group Manager, Senior Managers) and department support for the larger team consisting of 55 staff. Provides confidential administrative support to ensure department efficiency. Maintains strict confidentiality in the performance of all personnel related activities. Will work virtually until local office reopens.
• Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
• Planning travel and maintaining travel itineraries
• Managing expense reporting and expense reconciliation
• Maintaining and ordering office supplies, technology equipment, team rooms, etc.
• Assisting with presentations, emails, invitations, shipping/receiving, processing mail, etc.
• Acting as the liaison and communication hub for the department across all internal teams, brand & charitable activities, office events, and HR related activities
• Maintaining department resource lists, org charts, seat assignments and internal group email distribution lists
• Assisting with onboarding of team members, corporate partners and other HR related activities
• 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Teams, as well as, other Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to build relationships with a broad internal and external audience
• Strong organizational and stakeholder management skills
• Work collaboratively with other team members
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Must be a self-starter, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced Agile environment (teams are located in Plano, but some are virtual)
• Prefer a Bachelor’s degree.
Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Term: 7 months