Global Supply Chain company based in Fort Worth, TX is seeking an Exchange Systems Administrator (Office 365) to add to their growing IT organization. Will work remote with minimal onsite before return-to-office plans are confirmed, but most likely will turn into a hybrid remote/onsite role.
As the Exchange Systems Admin / O365, you will be responsible for Exchange Hybrid/Online, Proofpoint, Mimecast, Office 365, Active Directory, and other related applications/technologies. Will ensures that the implementation and operation of the technologies. Will also perform the following duties:
- Technical administration of all technologies and services in the core infrastructure applications areas (Exchange Hybrid/Online, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Proofpoint, Mimecast, Office 365).
- Coordinates with core infrastructure team to create optimal server infrastructure in support of new applications by researching and recommending hardware/software technologies in support of application requirements.
- Provides effective Level II infrastructure application support by researching and analyzing issues & requests to determine application related implications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with a sense of urgency to minimize any system downtime.
- Develops relevant and specific Knowledge articles to assist Service Desk in supporting Infrastructure Applications systems.
- Creates monitoring and reporting that clearly defines performance and capacity metrics which enable management to make clear decisions based on defined measurements that are fact-based.
- Enhances functionality of systems by developing and modifying scripts to automate system processes.
- Communicate effectively with all impacted parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), three to five years’ experience in implementing and managing Office 365, Azure identity and Exchange Hybrid/Online platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Exchange Hybrid/Online, Active Directory, Proofpoint, Mimecast Archiving, Azure Active Directory and Office 365
- Strong skillset managing Office 365 and Azure AD with PowerShell
- Ability to implement and manage Office 365 applications (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, OneNote, Forms, Yammer, Flow)
- Good verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively document procedures
- Ability to work weekends and after business hours
- MCSA: O365 desired
- ITIL foundation v3 is desired
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.