Job Title: Exchange/O365 System Administrator
Exchange/O365 System Administrator primary responsibility for design, configuration, security and administration of the enterprise messaging environment. Additionally, the position is responsible for forecasting and strategy development to deliver a highly available and secure environment in line with company requirements. The selected candidate will provide daily operational support, such as, responding to messaging alerts, problem remediation, incident/request tickets, and Office 365/Azure support.
- Maintain Exchange environment at latest cumulative security patch and critical patch levels
- Implement governance solutions for Teams, Office 365 applications.
- Design, configure, and implement virtual and physical infrastructure for enterprise messaging environment.
- Design, configure, and implement cloud-based resources necessary for enterprise messaging environment and Office365 related application
- Manage operation of Office365/Exchange by ensuring highly-available configurations and SLA requirements
- Work on IT Customer Support escalated tickets related to Office365
- Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of disaster recovery procedures for critical Office365 and Exchange systems.
- Evaluate, analyze, and audit production systems processes and server equipment
- Work with IT Security to resolve email security incidents
- Perform Blacklisting/Whitelisting of email address, IP addresses, and create custom rules to prevent spam emails
- Analyze threat attacks related to emails and recommend remediation actions
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, and servers.
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with information technology systems.
- Prior experience with Office365/Exchange operations support
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment.
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) and Microsoft Azure Fundamentals preferred but not required.