Are you an Excel guru? We have a contract opportunity for a Reporting Analyst that could utilize your skills to assist in getting data out of the warehouse and populating reports.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel. Previous creation of multi-dimensional cubes, pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Understand data elements in the data warehouse at a very detailed level to support user needs such as research to ad hoc querying to managing large information projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to review predefined business definitions and turn into reports
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Data Model and data manipulation
- Understanding of separation of business rules and reporting layer to ensure ease of updates
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Jet Global excel plugin for data warehouse
- Visual Studio, ASPX, and or JSON
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Microsoft TFS(Team Foundation Services), now called DevOps
- SQL Server (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
This position will be a blend of on site and remote work. When onsite the work space is a cubicle. The parking is free and the dress code is business casual with jeans allowed.