Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Events & Project Manager
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 9 Months
- Plan and execute events that both inspire and inform our employees.
- Be the team’s project management guru, tracking timelines and deliverables to ensure projects run on schedule and within budget.
- Partner and collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Creative Studio team, Corporate Communications and Technology.
- Vet and coordinate speaker appearances.
- Potentially support internal speakers with content development.
- Help manage third-party vendors, including external consultants, agencies, designers, printers and freelancers, and associated budgets to ensure we use their services strategically and cost-effectively.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Extensive experience with event and project management.
- Highly organized, structured and detail-oriented – strong project management skills required.
- Comfortable working closely with executives of all levels.
- A collaborative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Competency in MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!