MATRIX has partnered with a premier client for a long term contract, fully remote, ETL (SSIS SQL) Developer. Do you live, eat, and dream about creating ETL code within an SSIS tool and have exposure to data analysis & conversion using T-SQL. (SQL Server) with some Infrastructure experience all in an ERP environment? Then get excited and continue reading...this job is for you!!!
Position: ETL Developer (SSIS & SQL)
The Agility Program is made up of three critical components.
- Core ERP solution definition and rollout (Agility)
- Standard suite of solutions definition, building the necessary interfaces and integrations, rolling out a “complete” solution suite
- Best practices and SOPs definition, documentation, and training.
Key Technologies of the Program:
- Agility ERP solution - Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory and Distribution focus
- ecommerce, Stibo STEP, Mulesoft, EDI, CDCS, Vendavo, OnBase, Avalara, WorldPay, Billtrust, eDelivery, BI reporting,
- Min 8-10 yrs. of SSIS, ETL & SQL Development
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2012 or later
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL; develop SSIS packages
- Strong Data analysis and data migration script creation experience
- Min. 1-2 ERP Data Conversion experience
- Good to have a person who has previously worked on some ERP Master data conversion specially from iSeries / IBM Mainframe flat files as source to SQL Server tables
- Experience with data conversion, transformation, and query optimizations
- Proficient in system analysis, debugging and defect fixing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to work in a team environment and client interfacing skills
- Design and implementation of SSIS, and ETL based on business requirements
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Able to understand business requirements and develop SQL Server solutions that work within the technical boundaries
- Good understanding of data warehouse and ERP / financial applications
- Analyzes large data sets. Develops ETL mapping and logic.
- Write SQL and T-SQL scripts/statements to analyze and translate legacy ERP data into new ERP platform
- Interface directly with the business analysts, product owners to define mapping specifications based on data analysis
- Create, debug, and execute T-SQL scripts and stored procedures that match data mapping specifications
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2014 (knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 a plus)
- Perform ETL (extract, transform, load) data imports, exports, and modifications
- Perform quality assurance and database validation on all test and live conversions
- Work on assigned tasks as a member of a project team as required
- Review data and database backups
- Ability to deal with ambiguity. Make decisions based on the information you have, even if that is not the whole picture.
- Ability to learn on the fly. Quickly and effectively integrates new information and skills to enhance personal performance or the performance of the organization. Learns from successes and failures, regards all experience as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Creates jobs for batch and real time processing of data from internal and external sources.
- Supports software applications/operating systems through data research and debugging.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of data.
- Inserts, Exports and Queries in data in stream and data lake technologies.
- Works with Relational DB and Data Object models.
- Experience in relational database design, development, support, and maintenance
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server, SSMS, SSIS, SSRS
- Strong Relational DB understanding
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Expert in SQL design, development, and automation
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical data modeling
- Experience handling large data files and datasets
- Able to communicate with application technical leads and business users
- Ability to roll up sleeves, dig in and figure out complex problems
- Strong business acumen