Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ETL Developer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55479
Term: 12 months
- Lead ETL design/development and build highly scalable, resilient ETL pipelines.
- Partner with business/technical product managers, systems architects, and engineers to develop critical ETL solutions
- Play a key role in managing/supporting all technology risk remediation/management activities and also focus on modernization/transformation activities including cloud migration, Agile transformation, and test automation.
- Responsible to ensure technology solutions implemented adheres to enterprise policies and standards including documentation of items such as Security Plans, Service Level Agreements, and general system documentation.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience with end-to-end design and delivery of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) applications
- 7+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of Autosys experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud readiness/cloud design principles for applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse, geographically distributed team (including onshore and offshore)
- Experience with one or more Observability/Monitoring tools: Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, AppDynamics, New Relic, DataDog, Splunk, TrueSight
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience with Ab Initio products such as EME, Control Center, Metadata Hub, or Conduct IT
- 5 + years of experience supporting or designing complex ETL production environments
- ETL, data warehouse and data analytics delivery experience on internal or external cloud platforms
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Experience with one or more Agile tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- Experience with Kafka and PubSub patterns tools
- 3+ years of Network Data Mover (NDM) experience